Thursday, June 6, 2013

End of School, Beginning of Summer

Maya graduated from preschool two days after turning five! Here she is going into preschool on her last day in the exact spot I took a picture of her going in on the first day!

                                                                     
Gnats are crazy bad this summer because of the flooding. This walk through Palisades Kepler Park was uncomfortable every time we stopped to look around (or take a picture).

With an entire summer off and my Montessori training in the bag I am hoping to spend more time blogging about the kids!  We just need the weather to work with us here...bugs, chilly, rainy...its just not working in my outdoorsy family's favor.

Also, what the flip is this new blogger layout??  I don't blog for 9 months and they throw simplicity out the window.

No comments: