Thursday, January 6, 2011

New


Shortly before New Year's, Maya finally got to go out in the snow. The temperature was perfect for her to dive right in and work on perfecting her snow angel. "Do you love it momma? Do you love my angels?" Thank you Ruby from "Max and Ruby" for teaching Maya all about snow angels.


Here you also see a picture of Maya tentatively hugging Max while he's playing video games. New Year's Eve was low key at our house. I tried to take Maya swimming but Bender Pool had misadvertised that they were going to be open!! They made my baby cry!! So, we went and bought her this fabulous pink tutu swimsuit.


This is my baby that doesn't sleep. Just like his uncle Chris. He likes to eat his hands, coo and sorta laugh, smile at Maya, and be adorable.

Swimming two days later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elf baby...he looks like an elf baby. I think he needs a bedtime story in elvish to sleep.


Grandma Jo