Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dieter Christmas

Before I get to Christmas, is this not the prettiest little boy ever? He's such a doll. This last weekend was the Dieter Family Christmas(es) in Ames. First a noon lunch and presents at Grandpa Greg's.











Followed by an evening soup and sandwich buffet at Grandma Jo's. The presents were past out before I could get a second photo. It was insane. This picture of Sully by the tree was the only clear shot I got off before the craziness started and my camera was set down for good.
In fact, it was so insane I have no pictures to show of it. Here are a few before and after of the girls around the house.


And if you've never been in a house with seven children under the age of six, you've never really been frazzled. I can't wait until next year when Riley and Sully really join the party...and Rowie starts in too.

Here are a couple photos from our house!



Merry Christmas from Maya and Rowan!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures.

Grandma Jo