Monday, October 26, 2009

"Punkins"



Maya loveslovesloves pumpkins!! Everywhere we go she says, "Ohh, punkins!" So I asked her, "what are we going to do when there are no more pumpkins?" Needless to say she was covered in dirt after this pumpkin patch experience. But she loved it. She loved the wagon the most.

>
She also started to speak three word sentences that freak me out because they're so clear. "Momma going potty." "I running fast."

Babies aren't supposed to talk yet! I keep running into other year and halfers and they are quiet and don't talk but this little girl goes up to kids and says "HI!" And starts yelling, "Baby Elmo Gabba Gabba?!!" Which I think means, "Hey baby, do you watch Elmo or Gabba Gabba?"

And she's always yelling!!! "ELMO MOMMY DADDY ELMO!!" Hurts my ears.

Another one is "Fix it?" When I say "It's broken." Maya thinks everything can and will be fixed. "Maya your crayon is broken." "Fix?"

2 comments:

Leah said...

That first picture, where she is tasting the gourd, cracks me up. Nom nom nom!!

Anonymous said...

She's just crazy cute!

Grandma Jo