Friday, February 6, 2009

The Face


A friend recently suggested that I submit a photo of Maya to the Regis and Kelly Most Beautiful Baby Contest. Maya could win a lot of scholarship money, or baby food. Both of which she'd hopefully eventually use in the unlikely case that she'd win (I'd have to pay like 12,000 dollars in taxes-gulp).


I was trying to take some new photos of her to see if any were "contest" beautiful, and in typical Maya fashion she started with "the faces". This face made me laugh so hard that she started with her new favorite face.

Within the last week she's started this one.

It's her, "I'm copying you when you laugh at me" face. This is what Maya thinks we look like when we laugh at her. She makes this face and breathes in and out of her nose really fast(pretending to laugh). It is hilarious.

"Funny Baby" contest winner, hands down.

Oh and I forgot! She started crawling on January 31st, and that is also funny. It's this cute little army crawl that makes us laugh. One day she just started doing it. It was because she wanted my scissors. And she was so fast, she almost got them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's really good with the one raised eyebrow thing. Her Uncle Aaron was always good with that one.
Grandma Jo