Thursday, November 13, 2008

Maya, on being beautiful



















People are always telling me how beautiful I am. I know, I know! Momma and Poppa are constantly saying how cute I am. I have strangers holding me at the bookstore saying it, I have strangers coming up at the grocery store saying it, and those Grandma lady's say it too.

But can't you all see how smart I am too? I know three other babble languages, most importantly I can say "I'll have the sweet potatoes instead of the peas thank you." I can kick out morse code on the floor that states, "They're out of bananas, send more bananas!"

I am a food connoisseur and my palate takes great delight in chicken and sweet potatoes puree, and of course mushee bananas a la...mushy. Unfortunately, I also enjoying talking about my food while eating. Sorry, I haven't learned manners yet.

And as the picture above clearly shows, I am "The Kitty Whisperer." (Although Trek is trying to bat at me and attack me, we are clearly bonding in this moment).

Super cute, super talkative, super funny, and super intelligent. I pretty much am the awesomest "almost" six month old in the tri state area. But I heard about this baby in Tulsa who is a close second....

No comments: