Monday, July 21, 2008

Even more of my favorite things




(This is a onesie that my friend Dena made for Maya. It's her "There Will Be Blood" onesie.

"I drink your milkshake" being the best line from the movie. This is her best Daniel Day Lewis face. She just needs a mustache and a hat to complete the look.)


Here are three more of my favorite things. These are my spots. I like to lay on the changing table and try and touch my spots. I can lay here for ten minutes. Mommy likes my spots because they help with my cognitive learning. (This is part of an ad that came with some free samples of Enfamil that the hospital makes you sign up for. So I keep getting formula that I don't need..but we do appreciate the high contrast spots because she gets so excited when we pull them out while changing her.)






My Grandma Jo got me this glow worm and I love him. He comes and plays songs for me and I just love to look at his glowing face. He's my buddy.





My bouncy chair has these animals that attach to it and I sometimes like to try and touch them. Although they aren't as bright and high contrast as my spots or my glow worm, they are still nice to try and grab...I keep trying to grab my toes, but I just can't reach them yet. So, maybe my animals will help me get there eventually.

I really look like mommy when she was a baby in this picture...





Lately I've been waking up in the morning and smiling at mommy for a long time. I love having my feet tickled and played with. This week I also successfully went in the car seat without crying! I even went out with mommy for a long time without becoming upset! Target has so many things to look at so I forgot I was in the car seat!!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks like her mommy and not a thing like Daniel Day Lewis. Though I've never seen Daniel with a pink pacifier in his mouth so maybe there's something to it.
Grandmajo