Friday, December 11, 2009

December??




I keep writing "November" at work, I blame having been sick for two weeks with a sinus infection/cold/ear infection. It stole two weeks leaving me so close to Christmas I feel a little freaked out. AHHHH!

Now Maya and Dadda have the cold. I hopehopehope it stays just a cold, because next weekend we go to Ames for our family Christmas there.

Here are some photos from Thanksgiving. Maya sooo loved seeing her cousin Lili. They got along great and I wish they could see each other more often, unfortunately Nashville is a ten hour drive. Unfortunately I also didn't take any photos of them, just a lot of video.

She loves the Christmas tree! Maya and painting!! She demands painting, and then she demands bubble time. She climbs, she hangs, she digs in my plants. She's into being naughty. Naughty usually means she's bored, or tired. Or both. "Maya please stop taking ornaments off the tree." She picks one, throws it and then goes, "bablahblbhbhbhbhbbaaa" with her tongue. Silly, stubborn, smart and sassy.

And loud.

Just like her momma.

Only cuter.

No comments: